Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...and i have to let you go.

I don’t want to hurt you. I know you’ll be happy with someone else, so I'm letting you go. You’ll find someone who will love you more than I do. I'm not right for you. And I'm not sure if you are right for me. I don’t think you ever needed me. But the thought of letting you go breaks my heart because in my life, you play an important part. I have to face reality. Everything has changed. I’ve never thought the day would come that you’d grow tired of me. I even remember the day when you said goodbye but you’ll never know how much it hurts for me.
I’m sorry for all that has been said and done.
I’m sorry if I didn’t make everything right.
I was in a tight situation.
Sorry if I seemed like I didn’t care.
Sorry if I didn’t let you move on.
Sorry if I made things so hard for you.
But what is it that you want from me? You’re saying that you don’t want to hear anything from me or see me anymore. You even took me off your friendster. You said it yourself, you don’t want me.
Everybody knows how much I love you so why do you say that I was being fake?
Why else would I spend christmas with you if I don’t love you.
I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I’ve wanted you. But since you don’t want me, I have to let you go. I have to move on as well. What the fuck else am I supposed to do?
But if you need a friend, just remember that I’m always here.
You’re free.

7 comments: