Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hotel in Space called Galactic Suites

While browsing the internet, I found this very interesting news about a hotel in space that will launch in 2012. It's called Galactic Suites. I've read in Wikipedea that this hotel "will orbit the Earth once every 80 minutes, providing 15 day-and-night cycles every 24 hours."

I thought only astronauts can get the chance to go to space. Hindi na pala ngayon. I can't imagine myself floating in space. I wonder what it's like to live in a zero gravity. Siguro I won't ever complain any foot aching kasi di na ko maglalakad, I'll just swim through an empty space, magaling naman ako sa breaststroke and backstroke hehe.

When I was a kid, I've always dreamed of seeing Earth from afar, walking on the moon, discovering aliens in Milky Way, living on Mars alone, enter into a black hole and time warp back to my past. And I think it's no longer impossible to see all that happen.

Time space warp, ngayon din!



Sa website pa lang nila feel na feel ko na. 
Try to visit their page and click all the menus. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment