Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waiting but hopefully not in vain

Hindi lang naman cguro sya. All of us spend most of our time waiting: waiting for class dismissal, waiting for food to be served, waiting for shift to end, waiting for a bus to arrive, waiting for someone's text, waiting for the right opportunity, waiting for someone you love, etc. Nakakainip pero there's always a right time for everything. 

And I'm just waiting for that right time, but for some reason, that right time might not come cuz he's losing hope. Well karapatan nya mawalan ng pagasa and what the heck, hindi ko matanggap. I know I'm asking too much.  

Blame me for wasting his time, but my time was much wasted not being with him. Nakakasira ng ulo.

There's nothing worse than knowing who you want but wasting time with somebody and still wanting someone you know you can no longer have.
Fingers crossed I know God has a perfect timing for his plans for us.
For the mean time, life goes on.





Sana hindi ako paiyakin ni Lord. 
And please Bob Marley, wag mo ko kantahan.

No comments:

Post a Comment